For My Desk...
I am notorious for letting my coffee get cold (and misplacing my coffee cup and blaming it on my imaginary co-worker). This Smart Coffee Warmer is a lifesaver. Assuming I don't wander off with my coffee and leave it on a windowsill...
Do you also live with ADHD? I struggle with time blindness and find two time-related things helpful:
- This Visual Timer turns the passing of time into a visual image, making it feel more real.
- My little ADHD brain needs clocks everywhere (I have 2-3 per room) and I'm in love with this small, stylish Battery Operated Clock.
Technically this Plastic Organizer Drawer is made for storing makeup, but a trio of them work fantastically as stylish stacked storage (say that three times fast) on my desktop.
- Smart Coffee Warmer: https://amzn.to/48P1Awo
- Visual Timer (GREAT for ADHD!): https://amzn.to/3rOaBFh
- Battery Operated Clock: https://amzn.to/3Q9q24i
- Plastic Organizer Drawer: https://amzn.to/45ujD82
- Self Healing Cutting Mat 24 x 18: https://amzn.to/3RTN7cC
- Selfie Stick/ Phone Tripod with Wireless Remote Shutter: https://amzn.to/3LXf67h
For My Body...
All the best work from home -or in my studio- comfort!
- Memory Foam comfy Slippers: https://amzn.to/3LWcWVg
Womens Fleece Lined Flare Leggings
31" bootcut yoga pants with tummy control... Thermal... Soft & casual lounge pants
High Waist Tummy Compression Body Leggings
- Women's French Terry Fleece Jogger Sweatpant: https://amzn.to/3tu5XwI
Mmmmm... NO compression....
- Linen Cross Back Apron: https://amzn.to/48LmSLi
This apron makes me so ridiculously happy. I want 5 of them...
p.s. they run small, but maybe not QUITE as small as some reviews stated. I'm not thin (or even medium!) and am quite busty. I went for the 3X... 2X (maybe even 1X) would have been fine. It's very flowy and forgiving.
- Reading Glasses: https://amzn.to/46DJ0Fm
I have reading & computer glasses in every room...
Health & Household
Unfortunately, I have quite a few medical needs, but these items make it all a little better! And who doesn't want a good neck massager???
- LifePro Sauna Blanket for Detoxification - Portable Far Infrared Sauna
Trace Minerals ConcenTrace Drops
Liquid magnesium, chloride, potassium... for energy, electrolytes & hydration
SaltStick Electrolyte FastChews
Chewable peach electrolytes - including 100mg Sodium
LMNT Zero-Sugar Electrolytes
Citrus Salt hydration powder
Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Powder Packets
Lemon Lime electrolyte drink mix... noticing a trend?
- Or to make my own electrolyte beverages: Magnesium Malate Powder and Potassium Chloride Powder (Instructions for electrolyte beverage)
Hot/Cold Pack - Reusable Ice and Hot Water Bag
I even go to bed with one or two of these filled with ice...
Shiatsu Back Massager with Heat
Massager for neck, shoulder, or upper back pain relief. I can't promise that I don't drool while using it...
Bed MadeEZ Bed Maker and Mattress Lifter
Everyone needs one of these! This tool lifts & holds the mattress so you can easily tuck in your sheets or put the blasted bottom sheet on. My illness turns bed-making into an Olympic event... but you don't need to be ill to reap the benefits of not fighting with your mattress.
Mini Handheld USB Fan
Small, portable fan with USB rechargeable battery... it's surprisingly powerful.
Legal Notice & Disclaimer
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I will only recommend items I have experience with or that you have requested. Your mileage may vary, but anything listed is something I can heartily recommend. Still, please let me know if a recommended item turns into a MAJOR dud for you!